Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year Resolutions


So what new resolutions are you making this year?

Will it be to getting a girlfriend, or will it be to be better in studies. Will you making one resolution or many!! Will you even make any? Well to tell you the truth, I do make promises, and plan to try new ideas, but at the end of the year I finally realise, I hardly worked on the commitments I made.
This year I have decided again to make new commitments again and also follow some of my old ones also. To choose there are so many resolutions I can possibly choose, but I or even you must prioritize the wants and the dos and don’ts that I or you will try to follow. Choices can be made in several fields, like responsibility, amusement, relationship etc. but there must always be few or one out of many that will be given most importance to.

To me, I will be giving my most importance to responsibilities, especially in my study life. It is my key to success, for any ladder I choose I would have to give education first priority. This was one of my constant resolutions however I would always end up playing around.
Another new idea I am planning to do is try to get the girl I love. It is among the toughest jobs since we never know what a girl’s mind wants from a guy. I always liked her and even asked her out once but I never got a yes from her. I believe she ignores me and so I would try to be her nicest friend and also her boyfriend.

I plan to stick to th9ese two main resolutions. Hope you like it. This is one small quote from my book: Resolutions can be made for any purposes but remember to follow them or you mess up at the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment